Welcome to the fourteenth episode of The One Percent Show with Vishal Khandelwal. This show is an open-ended exploration into the minds of the wisest people around to help us learn to think, invest, and live each day a little, even if as little as one percent, better.
In this episode, I talk to Arnold Van Den Berg, Chairman and CEO of Century Management and among the best investors in the world. In this episode, we talk about Arnold’s 80+ years experience in winning a losing hand, constructing a good life, and the power of subconscious mind.
This episode is worth more than a 2-year MBA and contains a lifetime of ideas about how one can go about building a good life despite the tragedies it offers. It was supposed to be about 50% investing and 50% life. It turned out to be 99% life and 1% investing, and that was wonderful.
I would like you to listen, uninterrupted, to Arnold’s stories and the most important lessons and principles that have guided him for the past few decades.
Arnold’s life must be celebrated and remembered, and it was my great pleasure to talk to him. I am sure you would find bliss in all that he has to share, like I did.
- From Poverty to Power by James Allen
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Wisdom of Your Subconscious Mind by John K. Williams
- The Magic of Believing by Claudie Bristol
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
- Self-Mastery Through Conscious Auto-Suggestion by Emile Coué
- Be My Guest by Conrad Hilton
- Scientific Healing Affirmations by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras by Swami Vivekananda
* * *
Please share with others on WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, or just email them the link to this post.
Earl Dougovito says
What’s to say? “WOW!” This is the ultimate Vishal – bringing to the forefront the Greatest Minds, chasing a ‘Live Well Lived’. Beautiful.
Thank you Vishal
this video is too good and worth watching again and again
Saurav Bhala says
Vishal- you are doing an amazing work by the one minute show.
God bless and more powers to you.