Mastermind Value Investing Course: Special Discount Ends Soon
I have opened admission to my premium, online course in Value Investing – Mastermind – with a lot of updates and upgrades. I am offering ₹5000 discount on the course fee for the first 100 students, or till 15th June, whichever comes early. If you are interested, click here to know more and join now.
The course contains –
- 7 modules – 50 detailed, downloadable lessons with case studies of listed Indian companies
- 20 hours of pre-recorded lecture and Q&A videos
- 2 Live Q&A sessions spread over one-year
- Exclusive, members-only forum for questions and exercises (rich archive of 6,000+ postings from past students)
- Assignments and exercises at the end of each lesson to help you practice what you learn
- 7 readymade stock screens to help you identify the best businesses to invest in and worst the avoid
- 100% online: Start instantly and learn at your own schedule
- Detailed stock analysis spreadsheet (otherwise priced at ₹1999)
Welcome to the twentieth episode of The One Percent Show with Vishal Khandelwal. This show is an open-ended exploration into the minds of the wisest people around to help us learn to think, invest, and live each day a little, even if as little as one percent, better.
In this episode, I talk to Nick Maggiulli, the creator of Of Dollars And Data and the Chief Operating Officer at Ritholtz Wealth Management. Nick is also the author of a new book titled Just Keep Buying where he crunches numbers to answer the biggest questions in personal finance and investing, while providing the reader with proven ways to build wealth the right way.
In this episode, we talk about the biggest lies told in personal finance, role of data in analysis, the idea of feeling rich, role of luck in investing, and much more.
ListenAlso Listen On – Google Podcasts | Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon
If you liked this podcast, please share with others or just email them the link to this post.
Leave a Reply