Welcome to the sixth episode of The One Percent Show with Vishal Khandelwal. This show is an open-ended exploration into the minds of the wisest people around to help us learn to think, invest, and live each day a little, even if as little as one percent, better.
In this episode, I talk to Prof. Sanjay Bakshi, Managing Partner at ValueQuest Capital and one of India’s best-recognized finance professors. Among other things, we talk about the idea of being a teacher, spirituality, and dealing with uncertainties in life and investing.
- Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss by Jason Fung
- The Complete Guide to Fasting by Jason Fung and Jimmy Moore
- Mindful Eating by Jan Chozen Bays
- The Art of Living (Epictetus) by Sharon Lebell
- Swami Sarvapriyananda on "Who Am I?" according to Mandukya Upanishad-Part 1
- Swami Sarvapriyananda on "Who Am I?" according to Mandukya Upanishad-Part 2
- The Mind of a Yogi | Swami Sarvapriyananda
- Mandukya Upanishad with Gaudapada's Karika by Swami Chinmayananda
- The Ancient Sage - Twitter
- Swami Sarvapriyananda on "Secret of Concentration"
- On the Shortness of Life by Seneca
- Stop Wasting Your Life! On the Shortness of Life by Seneca – Stoic Philosophy
- Warren Buffett and the “avoid at all cost list”
- Science of Breath by Yogi Ramacharaka
- Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art by James Nestor
- The Longevity Solution by Dr. James DiNicolantonio and Dr. Jason Fung
- Biofeedback and Mindfulness in Everyday Life by Inna Khazan
* * *