Welcome to the sixteenth episode of The One Percent Show with Vishal Khandelwal. This show is an open-ended exploration into the minds of the wisest people around to help us learn to think, invest, and live each day a little, even if as little as one percent, better.
In this episode, I talk to Rajeev Thakkar, Chief Investment Officer and Director at PPFAS Asset Management. In this episode, Rajeev talks about developing a sound investing character, lifelong learning, building an antifragile life, and much more.
- One Up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch
- Beating the Street by Peter Lynch -
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey -
- Deep Work by Cal Newport -
- Value Investing and Behavioral Finance by Parag Parikh -
- The Diabetes Code by Jason Fung
* * *
Please share with others on WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, or just email them the link to this post.